12/19/14

GFI Max Not for Everyone

A few months ago I gave GFI Max a try and was impressed on how easily I can apply services to a computer and be able to offer cloud, antivirus, remote support and system check up's all in one. The software is kind of neat but seems quite out dated with a few bugs.
As a computer technician I am always in the market for new product and services to make my job easier and better. GFI Max has it's resources, but I feel like they still can do more.
Some of the services took a while for the process to occur which were just check points. Now for remote support. Well let's just say it took a while to deploy and to connect. I just can't rely on slow service and a slow connection. Beside that I probably would have jumped aboard.
As of this date it has a great a la carte program but with slow services. If you can bear with the service than this could be for you. For now, I will just wait and see if it get's any better.

Link