12/31/14

GFI Cloud Reviews

A few months ago I reviewed GFI Cloud after having a bad time with GFI Max and was shocked that the same company made major improvements to it's services it currently offers. I can see this service as a keeper but with the need of more products and services. It's still missing cloud services and the extras. But remote support installation and connection was immediate compared to it's other slow parent which is GFI Max.
I was able in no time to setup computer configuration, have antivirus installed and be able to patch computers with or without user interruption. I am a little skeptical on it's new antivirus software feature that insists you uninstall antivirus and re-install the antivirus before it can monitor your antivirus software. I hope that they do come up with a fix and eliminate the re-installation process.
GFI Cloud has a great web monitoring feature that helps you curve and control bad employee web access.
The only downfall of this software is that your minimum purchase per product per license is per 10 users. I hoped that in the future they turn this to a la carte.

Link