11/13/05

Uniden Cordless Bluetooth Phone model ELBT595

Recently I was in search of a replacement phone for my everyday personal needs.
I view a few manufactures but one phone that I fell in love with was the Uniden ELBT595 Bluetooth Phone.
It had the main things you can look for in a phone. Even though the phone still needs some extra perks, it still is a great phone.
The Bluetooth function lets you use your cellular phone and your home phone all in one. Uniden is definitely going in a right direction.
Besides the standard functions that all cordless cell phones have. The phone is still a good investment. Now I can have my cell phone charging and use my home phone to answer my local and cellular calls. With the standard head base or other bluetooth accessories.
Hope to see more of these phones popping up in the future.