7/19/05

Blogging for Dummies

How do I do my blogging and what's all blogging about?
Well blogging is what your are currently seeing and blogging is when someone who writes which is me and interacts with others on a website and they leave comments and reply to what you write about.
Right now there is a high demand in picture blogs which contains all pictures. These sites are showing up every where and everyone is getting in on the action because there is big money to be made on picture blogging.

Now if you want to do a blog go to my bookmarks. In my bookmarks go to Computer -> Blog and either use my Blog folder for hints on doing your own blog. That's the best way I think that you can learn how to do a blog. It's not difficult to do on your own. But this way is time consuming and in the end your blog will be different from the rest.
If you want to cheat just go to www.blogger.com and create an account and the rest should be simple.

Is that simple enough.